Beautiful 1960's-1970's couture hand beaded trim. Unbelievable amount of time was spent to create this gorgeous and creative piece of trim.
1. Very dimensional design of cherry blossom flowers raised up on beads.
2. Colored Rhinestones are surrounded by clusters of pink and white sequins with a mother-of-pearl effect.
3. Five very unusual light green balls of beads surround a central colored pink or blue rhinestone. It appeared that each ball was made by forming three individual circle of small beads. A string was drawn through each circle of beads and joined together by a top bead.
4. In addition, three ridged iridescent ovals encase oval faux pearls and surrounds a flower made from pink beads and sequins.
5. Very small iridescent sequins embellish total trim background.
6. Clear Rodell shape beads edge both sides of trim with round faux pearls sewn to very edge of Rodell beads. This provides an illusion that the Rodell bead is just hanging off of the pearl.
Color: Dominant colors are pink, green and white. Accented with pink , blue, aquamarine and green rhinestones along with faux pearls.
Sold as: 1-7/8" x 18.5"
Composition: Beads, Faux Pearls, Colored Rhinestones, Mother-of-Pearl Assimilated Sequins